ReplyDesk help desk has helped us really streamline our customer support operations, thereby reducing our overall response times and enabling us to really bring our customer service to the next level. But the best part is the wonderful team behind ReplyDesk, who’ve been super responsive to all our questions from day one. Overall, highly recommended!
- Automatically route and assign customer queries.
- Custom rule-based automations for hands-off support.
- Built-in auto-matching between support tickets and order details.
- Customizable email templates to streamline messages and replies.
- Automatic ticket routing to the correct support agent.
- Auto-responder enables you to provide high-quality replies to customer queries faster than ever before.
- Automatic translation helps you better communicate with your international customers.
- Customizable auto-messaging enables you to send personalized, tailored messages automatically.
- Collision detection prevents your team from working on the same tickets, so you can avoid mistakes and save time.
- Team mentions with internal notes ensure that all your customer support agents are up to date, 100% of the time.
- Smart spam filtering automatically trashes irrelevant conversations to keep your support inbox clutter-free.
- Auto feedback reminders - request product and seller reviews only from satisfied customers, in full compliance with business and/or selling channel policies.
- Agent and workflow insights - stay on top of key customer support trends so you can make informed decisions regarding products, platforms, and agent performance.
Manage all your customer support from one place, automate answers, and increase your support team’s efficiency with a variety of powerful helpdesk tools.
Automate your review requests and increase the number of positive reviews you receive with the help of personalized automatic feedback messages.
A powerful customer service team helpdesk that enables your agents to provide the highest level of service to your customers – both before and after you’ve made a sale.